Ahad, 20 Oktober 2013

How did You know in the end, that Islam is the right religion for You ?

  • Soalan Daripada Facebook :

    B:
    Hi! I have a question for you.
    As a person of religion, how do you keep your faith in check? And since you're born Muslim, how do you know, in the end, that Islam is the right religion for you?
    Okay, I lied. It's actually more than one question.
    D:
  • Nur Khalilah Rasyidah
    Nur Khalilah Rasyidah

    honestly I did ask those questions to myself before this...
    thus, in 2007-2010, I began my searching
    I joined many classes of comparative religion
    I studied about Hindu, Buddha, Christian, Jews..
    Studied bible
    I attend classes and listen to debate between religion
    I took informal classes and did take formal classes
    I did discuss with non muslim
    Its a long journey.....
    and finally today I know I'm on the right track
    My advice, don't trust me.. You must seek the truth on your own, with your own eyes and ears, with your own hands... ofcourse with your own heart
  • B

    I get that, though. I find that all religions, one way or another, are judgemental and rather flawed.
    Let's say
    I've been to a Mormon Church, (didn't like it btw, I find that their hospitality is SO weird. Too friendly that it's creepy) and all of them are saying that Heavenly Father helps them and showed them the way.
    Went to a mosque and they have the same story, too.
    It's like... Holy shit, everyone has a story to tell.
    However, I do respect people's belief, though.
    It's just that, it amazes me how people can finally choose their religions and put all of their faith in it and become devout.


  • B

    Say, I think I'm Muslim because I am born a Muslim. But it seems like Muslim people are quick to judge that I grow to push the religion away.
    It seems like it is useless to follow a religion where the believers shun you for telling them who you are. And they hate you for that.
    I don't want to follow a religion that teaches its followers to pass judgment.
    It's the same as Christianity, they do the same.
  • B

    Certain branches of Buddhism are like that, too. But most of them are so accepting.
    It struck me as, Gosh, this world sure has a lot of hatred going on.
    And mostly stem from religions.
    So, that's why I asked you. How do you stick with Islam?
    Considering how crazy and extreme most of the followers are.
    Sorry for the long rambling!
  • Nur Khalilah Rasyidah
    Nur Khalilah Rasyidah

    As a comparative religion's student, we had a lot of questions. Some orang alim ( no matter which religion) become angry when we asked them very precise questions.. They will said "Derhaka!"
    But for me, if this is something that I am going to die for, there should be VERY STRONG PROOF for me to stay.
  • Nur Khalilah Rasyidah
    Nur Khalilah Rasyidah

    So I keep on asking, reading and asking, reading...
    I still have a bible in my house.. some people (Muslims) shocked to find out it on my open cabinet in the living room
    they said "You touch it! You read it! You will get lost"
  • B

    Typical Muslims, unfortunately.
    OMGOSHIMGONNAFREAKOUTNOW, you have a bible!
    kind of thing.
  • Nur Khalilah Rasyidah
    Nur Khalilah Rasyidah

    My answer " If I already know the flaws and I already know the truth, how can I lost? We are scared because we don't know..
  • B

    See, that's what I don't like about Muslims, especially Malaysians. They always judge.
  • Nur Khalilah Rasyidah
    Nur Khalilah Rasyidah

    Heheeh.. They are human!
  • B

    That's good point.
  • Nur Khalilah Rasyidah
    Nur Khalilah Rasyidah

    Human are not perfect.. However after a few minutes chit chat, they started to realise.. and started to study
    Knowledge is power!
  • B

    Some of them. Not all. Few are willing to learn. Most are just ignorant.
    Maybe I'm still searching for proof.
    Or something
  • Nur Khalilah Rasyidah
    Nur Khalilah Rasyidah

    Keep on! its worthy
  • B

    I still consider myself as Muslim. But that's it.
    I hope so. My partner is a person of no religion.
  • Nur Khalilah Rasyidah
    Nur Khalilah Rasyidah

    There's a verse 'La iqro ha fiddin' means for those who are not a muslim 'there's no 'paksaan' in religion ...

  • B

    However, she's okay that I am trying to find the some kind of soul searching to strengthen my spiritual root.
    That's true.
  • Nur Khalilah Rasyidah
    Nur Khalilah Rasyidah

    Ya Allah, please make B's partner a Muslim... Please soften her heart and purify her heart... Aaminnn

  • B

    I hope people who called me 'Kafir' would understand that.

  • B

    We'll see.
  • Nur Khalilah Rasyidah
    Nur Khalilah Rasyidah

    May Allah give the understanding to those who said that words...

  • B

    And thanks for the doa.
    I appreciate your response. Thanks
  • Nur Khalilah Rasyidah
    Nur Khalilah Rasyidah

    Actually, as a muslim, we are not allow to use that word unless that person admit she or he had change the faith
    And.... as a friend, my advice... seek your God.. until the last breath...never give up

  • B: 

    Thanks
    I'll try.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Assalamualaikum... :)

Tunjukkan aku kawan jalan mana arah kejayaan....